Scope of work
- Improve disaster protection legislation and policy documentations, and make coherent and coordinate to related cultivation and sector policy.
- Enhance disaster protection trainings and advertisements, develop skill and engrain safe living for civilians, increase prevention activities at all levels.
- Increase preparedness and preparation of the emergency service, capacity building of the force, equipment and exigent reconstruction, conduct search and rescue operations, disaster mitigation, prevent disaster through disaster risk and vulnerability reduction.
- Provide fire safety nationwide, conduct inspection and control, provide professional leadership and coordination, prevention from fire.
- Provide management and coordination for state reserve, intensify post disaster activities and organize rational and consistent humanitarian assistance.
- Increase financial investment, supply and budget, master and domesticate new technology and tools.
- Increase results, efficiency and productivity of disaster prevention by organizing Disaster prevention monitoring and evaluation, assessment, internal audit.
- Actively develop cooperation and partnership with International, regional and global partners on disaster management issues.
- Strengthen relationship with State-civil, private sector, international organizations and NGO’s, and jointly provide possibility to live in a safe and healthy environment for civilians.